Mind Power Tests

Friday, February 1, 2008

Your Mind Has The Power To Overcome Any Illness - Fine Tune Part 5 Of 5

Be ready for the richer, healthier, happier, more successful, love-filled life that you deserve, Click Here To Know More

                

 

You can in fact customize your words according to your need and practice self-healing technique. You can even say "Never will I listen to negativity from others, it won't effect me in any way." You can say these words loudly even if you are not in meditative level. But the effect will be less. Words are more effective at meditative level because at this level all negative thoughts are diluted or neutralized and, the brain listens and takes action as the body is designed to be healthy by nature i.e. repair itself. I insist to say this loudly because your ears can hear it and it will be registered in your brain immediately. Suppose I ask, ?Who is Ram?? you will raise your hand because my words triggered your brain and it lifted your hand. Note this happened in beta. So at alpha level your brain would function more effectively.

With practice you can start countdown from 100 or 50 or 10 even less to reach your level. There is also a shortcut to reach your level. You must have seen yogi?s hold together their thumb and the first two fingers of either hand when they mediate. So, all you have to do is just bring the three fingers together and your mind instantly adjusts to a deeper level. To trigger this mechanism, first go to your level using count down and now say to yourself loudly ?Whenever I join my three fingers like this? ? now join them ? I will instantly reach this level? Practice it for few days and then try it out.

You should also establish a method to come out of your level. When you want to come out say to yourself loudly ? I will come out of my level as I count from one to ten? ? start counting, when it reaches ten open your eyes wide and feel refreshed.

You can take my word I have practiced these techniques and I am successful. When I have a headache, I go to my level, speak to myself and my headache vanishes even with out taking medicines. Usually headache happens due to stress and dehydration in my case. So first I drink lot of water before starting the technique. Then I begin my technique; my mind and body are relaxed, removing all stress. Then when I reach my level I say ?Cinoy you have made up for the dehydration by drinking lot of water and now headache should vanish.? I repeat it few times, then come out of my level. Soon I feel the change the headache vanishes.

So to summarize go to your level, visualize your illness, the treatment (if any), your body?s immune mechanism, give orders to your brain and experience the result.

Cinoy M.R is a Computing Engineer, specializing in solution/ concept selling in Information Technology, Wealth Management, as well as Stress Management.

Read his blogs http://cinoy-tickets.blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,