Mind Power Tests

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How To Use Mind Power To Get What You Want

Be ready for the richer, healthier, happier, more successful, love-filled life that you deserve, Click Here To Know More

                

 

Positive people don’t live a life of negative experiences, but negative people will live a life of negative experiences. Why?

Well I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this but…It’s completely your fault!

You are the reason why you are not rich yet. You are the reason why you have not attracted your sole mate. You are the reason why you are unlucky. You are the reason you’re stuck in a dead end job. You are to blame for your lack of positive experiences.

I’m sorry I had to break it to you, but it is for your own good. The reason why you and millions of other people are living in a life of negative experience is simple. You dwell so much on what is not a part of your life, so your mind generously offers your reality just that- exactly what you are trying to change.

The power of your mind is a powerful tool. It can do much more than you have been taught in school my friend. Attention focused mind power can literally change your reality. I realize if you have never focused you intentions (I’m not talking drifting thoughts), I mean really concentrated on the intention of an outcome, it’s hard to comprehend what I’m talking about.

Let me explain what I mean. You or your mind rather is constantly firing neurons (that little electric spark in your brain that gives birth to thought, feeling, memory, cognition, etc.) at an astonishing rate of speed per second.

Now, let me ask you this. How many of those little neurons or electric bits of information firing in a 24 hour period are flooding your mind and body with fear, worry, anger, hatred, jealousy, frustration, anxiety, stress, and doubt? I’ll bet my left arm it’s more than you are willing to admit.

Instead of contemplating what is not in your life, why not focus your mind’s power on experiencing the thoughts, feelings, cognitions on Already Having what you want. I know, it sounds far fetched, but hear me out.

You can manifest anything you want in your life by using the healing power of the mind. The power of the human mind is the root source of accumulating what you want. Your subconscious mind or unconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between imagination and reality. So it makes sense that bombarding your mind with negativity or what is Not there will manifest only negativity and what is Not there into your reality, doesn’t it?

Your life is determined by the thoughts, feelings, and cognitions of your focused mind. It is so easy that it is hard to grasp, I know. I changed my mind, and now I love everything about my life. You have the potential to do the same.

Your transformed mind, staying clear of the fear, worry, doubt, and self-pity, will produce a whole new you that is generating an abundance of what you want because you are thinking about already having it! Think from the end. Think of already being, doing, or having what you desire.

If you use your imagination and intentions to see yourself already successful, or with your dream partner, or healthy, or muscular, you will make it happen with the quantum mind power of focused intention! Quantum mind power is like accumulating everything you ever wanted in life.

All you got to do is focus your intentions; I mean really focus in detail and frequently. You have the power to change your life using your mind power. You have the ability to life in positive experiences.

This will help you walk the path. It is so easy and your subconscious mind has already known this since you were born. What you’ll accumulate from your quantum mind power will far outweigh the live you are living now.

Stop dwelling on what is wrong in your life and focus on already having what you wanted in specific detail right now!

http://www.mindpowernews.com

Labels: , ,